Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, October 12, 2009

Update! Yay!

So, its about 1am and I JUST got an email from Matt about my new baby.

Here's what it says..

Just a quick update: I picked the truck up from the detailer this morning and finished the compression checks. All cylinders are A-OK, and you have 8 new NGK TR6 spark plugs. I put the new blower belt on it (a gatorback), and it feels pretty damn awesome. I will really miss the sound that KB makes too.
I'm flying out to Seattle in a few hours and returning Friday night around midnight. The truck will be in covered parking, so hopefully all the detailing won't go to waste. :P Saturday morning I'll get to work loading the bed up with all the extra wheels and tires, and then I'll see you at the airport when you arrive.
- Matt

OMG! Its actually happening, this is a GO (not that it wasn't BEFORE I booked my ticket to Atlanta) but it just confirms it again, I got all excited and giddy..and no one is up to share my excitment with. Pfft!

See you soon Silver L!

0 comments:

Post a Comment