Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Night of A Million Searches..

Or at least it felt that way after staying up till 4 am once again searching for my new toy. I tell you what, looking for a new-used car is hard enough as is, let alone trying to find a built motor major-modified-one!
The search for the Lightning has been in full force in the last week or so I’d say. Feels like forever, slightly dramatic you say? Yes, I’ll give you that, but, I’ve packed a lot of late night searching adventures into this “quest for an L.”
I wasn’t really ready to buy, but, thought I would look around and see what is out there, and if I find something I find something, and if not, I wasn’t in a rush to buy.
I have 3. Yes. THREE cars already. For a single person in a one bedroom apartment that is more than enough! I currently have a car, truck & suv. I pretty much have the bases covered as far as “types” of vehicles to own. Now I would just like to add a “fast” category to that.
I am not one to settle, in anything I do. Lesson learned thanks to a previous relationship. Which I now apply to all of my life. Thank you Stupid for that.
I have my eye on one, built, modded, priced a tad higher than what I wanted to spend, but the negotiation is underway. Close to where I live-8 hours away. Has a great build, proven track times and dyno numbers, previous owner is well known for the truck and the build, motor and everything on it is still strong. Not the color I wanted, but I can move past that. The only stipulation was NO BLACK TRUCKS.
We will see if this truck is “THE” truck in the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment