Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, October 12, 2009

Can You See Me?

I heart Camo stuff. I’m not sure why all of a sudden I love it, but I do. This is of course aside from men in Camo, I’ve always loved that.

I’m talking about my camera bag, soft gun case & purse-all camo! I bought them at the gun show about a month ago and ever since I’ve just loved them all. It’s not regular camo either, it’s unique. Plus it makes me laugh that I “can’t see it” since it’s camouflaged. It’s a running joke I have.
Now normally when I like something I tend to stick with it, hence why I bought three things that are camouflaged!
This brings me to the current mini-dilemma I want a Slanket. What is a Slanket you ask? It’s the REAL wearable blanket, Snuggie; you don’t have anything on the Slanket! www.slanket.com for those of you who need to check it out, Do it. Go right now. I’ll wait.
How can you not love that? I wish it came with a hood and I would invest in the stock. I’ve known about these for a few years, they’ve come down in price it used to be $50 plus shipping. But, Look how huge those things are 60x90? That rocks!
I’ve wanted to order for a while, I’ve forgotten about them till Amy & I went to Kohl’s and bought our blankets and saw the Snuggie. I felt the Snuggie for the first time; it feels cheap-like airplane blankets. I hate that feeling.
Slankets now offer a camo pattern. I am slightly worried that if I wore this around my house that I wouldn’t be seen, might confuse the dogs. Hahahaha!
I like the pink one, I always have wanted that one, but the camo one is now in the running as well. I will think it over a few more days, and decide a winner and order. I’ll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment