Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back to the Routine. Part Two

Typical routine is sleeping in, late lunches, movies, drinking, shopping, Florida sun and all of the randomness in between!

After IKEA we headed to Ybor City for some food and to grab a movie. We ended up eating at the Tampa Bay Brewing Company.

I’ve started to take a liking to more beer lately. I am a light-fruity-beer drinker this place is all micro brew so its time to try something new. I tell the server what I like; blue moon, woodchuck, Bud light lime beers around those caliber. He suggested that I order the “Wild Wharthog Weizen” which is a traditional weizen with hints of banana and cove.

He said its just a hint of banana so I wasn’t expecting much. It was more than a hint, it was very very good, light as I wanted it to be and being a wheat beer it tasted excellent, I loved the banana after taste to it.

To accompany that I had an awesome Cuban sandwich! Everything about it was just tasty and perfect.

We went to see “Couples Retreat” which I have wanted to see forever! Now, I thought it was going to be so funny and witty. It wasn’t! Actually, it was so boring to me I fell asleep and I never, I repeat NEVER fall asleep in movies especially since I got up at 11 am this morning.
It was a little under two hours, and really to me all of the funny stuff happened in the previews I give it two snoozes. Boooring!!

The highlights of the post movie are the lingo that “TheFriend” and I had:
“TheFriend”: Have you seen the new Ta-ko ad
Me: What? Ta-ko? Ad? For what?
“TheFriend”: Takobell
Me: Oh! TaCO I get it.
“TheFriend”: I hate you.

“TheFriend” :I love Clock Towers, but I didn’t want to tell you because it sounds like Cock. (Note: He is Puerto Rican so pronunciation is sometimes off”
Me:How do you say Taco?
“TheFriend” :“clock”
Me: No TACO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment