Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Saaaaaay What?

Say What?

I’ve spent a week with Amy & the Girls, who I consider family. It’s always a good time with them, no matter if it’s just sitting around and talking or out and about, they can always make me laugh. Here’s just a bit of random-crazy-funny-stupid things we’ve said over the last week…well the ones that I can remember!
“I don’t understand what I’m saying…WAIT, YOU don’t understand what I’m saying” –Taylor @ Cheesecake Factory
“When I say DRUNK, you say How High!”-Amy in the truck singing “JUMP” by Flo-rida
“Scoopid Scop” Me- talking about a stupid cop, just didn’t come out right.
Me to Alyssa: “Are you going to carry this?”
Alyssa: silence…
Alyssa: “Wait, what did I just say?”
Me: “Nothing, I was talking to you”
Alyssa: “Oh?”


There are SO many more, they're momentary but all make me laugh. Thanks girls for always keeping a smile on my face and laughter in the air!

0 comments:

Post a Comment