Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tidy!

With my random adventures and traveling all over the place, I have neglected my apartment. I still haven’t unpacked everything my dining room is now my “storage” for the bins I haven’t unpacked, my hood, seats and TV box among other random things.
I always want to have a clean apartment when I leave, so when I come home completely exhausted I don’t have to put anything away aside from the bags I’ve brought on a trip with me.
This is one of those times it would be nice to have a man to do those chores for me, you know clean the kitchen, do the laundry, make the bed…wait. No man does any of that! Who am I kidding? Hahah!
Well since I am leaving bright and early in the morning, I need to head out of here by 5 am I decided to tackle the apartment, catch up on laundry and get my room in order, atleast put away all my clothes, I will deal with the stuff on top of my dresser when I return.
What a task, I cleaned and cleaned, and did load after load of laundry and still have a few loads of towells and sheets to do when I get home….but I did it.
Hell I even plan on making my bed in the morning so when I come home its all ready for me to jump in and relax!
I can’t believe I was able to pack, clean and get the dogs ready to go I’m very pleased with my self!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment