Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let the Presents Begin!

Remember that slip I told you about I got Monday? Went into the office to pick up my package of suprise.

It was my Lightning Hoody that Hubby sent me! Its black and plain on the front and the back is embrodered with the NLOC Logo in Blue and Silver. I love it!

Its not as random as it sounds. He was in IL when I was this July, he went for a Lightning meet and I was there because my mother had called me home, and ended up passing away that Friday the meet started. I couldn't come out because of what had just happened, I was in shock and too emotional to do much of anything and I had family coming down from Wisconsin. I asked hubby to get me a hoody from the event. He tried, they were out and he told me he would order me one.

I came to Denver about a month after loosing my Mom to handle legal things. Hubby told me he would have it for me then when he saw me. He didn't see me nor have it there, it did prompt him to order it and he said he would ship it to me. He texted last week while in VA to ask for my addy and low and behold...a week later!

I'm shocked he actually did what he said he was going to do. Weird. Just when you have someone figured out in your head..they surprise you!

Time will tell with the rest of what he says comes to life :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment