Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Lighting is Home!




Welcome home to #5679-still name less, although I am liking "Roxii" more and more. I flew in Saturday afternoon and Matt picked me up. I was nervous the entire flight, butterflies in my tummy. Scared I wouldn't love it, its a big purchase, did I make the right choice? All of that.




He pulled up I heard her and I was inlove. Went back to his house, signed the title and paperwork and off I went! Met up with "TheCop" for a few hours hung out, went for a spin in his Cobra, took him for a spin in the L and talked a while and what not. It's been a long time coming (us meeting up) and it was good to FINALLY hang out!




Left Atlanta about 10, got the truck about 5. Headed back to Florida, stopped about 4 am just exhausted. Had just over an hour left, I couldn't do it. I was beat. Got in to my house around 8:30 and crashed.




The truck is LOUD, FAST and INSANE! Lots and LOTS of attention. Took pics today, Will be taking more this weekend. Welcome home new baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment