Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, October 16, 2009

Packages!

The puppies are passed out on our new ottoman, its brown leather to match the couch, I picked it up yesterday during the shoe shopping trip. It’s long and thin and fits perfectly in my living room, I took off the legs on it so it would sit a little lower than the couch does. It’s perfect, now the quest to find something to match it is over, which ends the quest for the coffee table now because I can’t have both it would look weird! I did put my new poke-a-dot blanket over it so they can lay on it and not scratch the leather. They love that new blanket, it’s like they know it’s the new one so they want to lay on it, they’re so funny!

2 of the 4 packages have arrived+ 1 that I didn’t order! This afternoon I received the Miami Dolphin package. This evening when I got home I had the Ford Collection stuff and my new personalized plate for the Mustang. It’s awesome! So excited for Shadow to have SMKN back in her plate (plate is a variation of SMKN)

I signed the slip for the wine to be left since I knew I would be out; I signed the back of the paper and came back tonight to see another note saying they need a signature for it. Uh, I did that. They want me to actually BE here for that? Well stop coming after 5:30 damnit!
Other than that, pretty mellow day today. TheFriend needed to be somewhere at 4 and asked me to take him so I got there about 3:30 took him to run his errands and headed to the mall. I needed new eye shadows, well let me clarify, I needed a dark grey since I have every other damn color. All I have are silvers and I need a grey. I had $10 off to bare minerals, walked in and just thought I would buy one $13 eye shadow. Except the grey they had wasn’t what I wanted, they tried to talk me into a kit for $56 which I just bought a kit, then she showed me this eye kit “rock star” it has a sparkle black, sparkle grey and sparkle dark grey. $38 for it, good deal I get it, get $10 off wooo!

Did some other random shopping and headed to California Pizza Kitchen for some din-din. Everything we had was good; they had these avocado spring rolls with chicken and served with a salsa-ranch. Mmmmm! Of course I had a glass of Sangria, pretty tasty. I love their pizza I went with my favorite the “Sicilian” with extra salami, it was so awesome! I took out my nose stud since it was bothering me and placed it next to the glass of water. We finished dinner and headed out to the car so we could head back home. About half way into the drive I realize I am nose-stud less! Ahh! TheFriend asks if we should go back, I said nah; they clear the table it’s gone, no big deal. I hate that!

Oh well, I have others!

10:00 on a Friday night and I am finishing this blog and headed to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow to head to the air port to bring home the new truck. Need to get sleep since it will be an 8 hour trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment