Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Over Traveled?

I think I might have “travel exhaustion” is that possible? Let me run you through the last few weeks of my life to lead me to this conclusion.
I was in Denver for 3 weeks, drove there and back, 3000+ miles total and over 55 hours of drive time involved. I was home for 6 days and then hopped back into a car for another 3700 miles trip to the North-East (previous blogs) I am home for two days and headed out to Virginia beach on Sunday morning via plane-thank goodness.
I came down with a head cold the night before we took off for the New York adventure. I think it was my body trying to tell me to slow down. I didn’t heed the warning! Spent the first four or so days on cold medicine and using vicks puff tissues like they were going out of style. For the record, those things frikken ROCK! Best tissue EVER to use when you’re sick. They’re like.. magic tissues. Even got my travel buddy hooked on them!
I’m feeling a lot better now, and hoping that it stays that way. I travel too much to be sick! Lots of places to see and people to visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment