Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pep In Your Step

What is it, exactly about heels that gives you that extra little "umph" of confidence. Its like we have this form of "alter-ego" in us that emerges with each step-or at least that's how I feel. You feel more confident. Isn't that crazy, one pair of shoes can essentially change how you act or are perceived. I wouldn't go as far as to say "one pair of shoes will change your life" but I've heard that saying before,

I've noticed a lot of heels, I am a woman, I am naturally attracted to shoes, hand-bags and accesories, and also how they are worn in conjunction to the outfit. I've also seen the women who:
- Can't walk in heels
-Have TOO high of heels on
-Drunkenly are still walking in heels, but more so on the side of the shoe
-Wear stripper heels*


*Stripper heels are perfectly okay in the confined spaces known as Strip-Clubs, outside there, not so much

Have you ever noticed when you put on a pair of heels that you become an alter ego? If you didn't I bet the next time you put on a pair you'll surely think about it. I know I can't be the only one who steps into an "alter ego" when a pair of stilettos or boots in my case :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment