Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Love Boots

I LOVE fall, and I do mean LOVE! Florida's fall is not exactly what I am used to since nothing changes colors or falls off-but I'll take the cooler weather. Oh and by cooler I still mean warm, the humidity dies down which is my favorite part of it, and its so beautiful outside all the time!

Fall means boots! Or-at least it does to me, I LOVE boots (yes, Just like I love fall) I just got back from a trip back home to Colorado and I was on the hunt for the "Perfect Boots" which I managed to find. They are black suede over-the-knee boots with a heel. They are absolutely gorgeous-except they hurt like hell to walk far in. I need to break them in a little bit more. I did come to find out I needed a pair of flats while I was home, so I ended up at payless the morning of the funeral buying a pair of black suede flat boots to get me through the day. They were $40 and I was a little hesitant that ANY boot at payless should be over $30 but none the less I needed them, I liked them and they had them in my size. I absolutely LOVE those flat boots, while they are not as "stylish" as my over-the-knee-boots, they are so comfortable!

Yesterday I went to payless again since it is Buy-One-Get-One half priced. I needed some black flats for work. I found my flats, they would be $8 wooooo! I also found the same boots I already had but in grey, I love grey, its the timeless classic. They had my size too, and now, they'd only be $20 with the BOGO, this means I need another pair of shoes to keep my work shoes at $8. I found a mid ankle black boot that would be cute with jeans. I need to start dressing up I thought to myself. I seem to have fallen into the "tennis shoe" phase of my life. Anyways, those ones were only $30 (what I think ALL boots there should be)

Went out to lunch with Roommie and went shopping with her, I found the cutest pair of black Madden Girl by Steve Madden ankle boots for $20 at ross, that never happens, I never find cute shoes there, and that are comfortable? Bonus! I wore them to work today to test them out. They passed, and look super cute with jeans!

So to recap it for all of you I now have 6 new pairs of boots for fall! All but one of them in black! hahahaha



0 comments:

Post a Comment